Yamaha have revamped nearly every model in its previous digital and arranger keyboard line:
- PSR-S975 Arranger Workstation (MSRP: $2,599 USD)
- PSR-S775 (MSRP: $1,699) Arranger Workstation
- PSR-EW410 (MSRP: $599) adds Quick Sampling function – 5 samples (1 Key Follow type + 4 One shot/Loop type) 9.6 sec/sample (maximum) – and Groove Creator
- PSR-E463 (MSRP: $479) adds Quick Sampling and Groove Creator.
- KS-SW100 Compact Subwoofer (MSRP: $199) targeted for home keyboard players.
The PSR-S775 and PSR-S975 were announced a few weeks before the NAMM show. The all important Owner’s Manual, Reference Manual and Data List are now available for each model. These documents are very helpful when making purchase or upgrade decisions.
Yamaha are featuring the entire digital and arranger workstation line at Winter NAMM 2018, including the rather wonderful Genos flagship and the lower mid-range PSR-S670. Musicians looking for a MOXF successor will just have to wait a little bit longer.
Copyright © 2018 Paul J. Drongowski